Put on the most fancy attire you have and join us for a night like no other. The GCFKIDS Royal Family Ball takes place on Friday, July 22nd from 6-8 PM, and will be the event your kids talk about the rest of the summer. This night will include a dessert contest with different categories to enter for adults, family, and kids. Prizes will be awarded for best desserts in each category. Don't want to enter the contest, no worries, just bring a fun treat to share as your entrance fee. (Hint...it can even be store bought 😉)
We will also have a family photo booth to capture your royal moment, crafts and games for kids of all ages (Age 4 and up), and a dance floor for the Kings and Queens (parents) to have a special dance with their Prince or Princess. You're not going to want to miss it. It's the royal occasion your kids will be talking about all summer long.
DATE: Friday, July 22nd
TIME: 6-8 pm
WHERE: Grace Community Fellowship (989 Country Club Rd, Eugene)
WHO: Families of all ages
COST: Bring a dessert to share (homemade or store bought)
This year we are hosting a dessert contest. You and your kids can participate by making a homemade dessert and entering it into one of our contest categories. You will find the list below along with the rules of the contest. Good luck!
1. Only homemade treats can be entered into the contest.
2. All homemade treats must be accompanied with a 3x5 card with a list of ingredients for allergy purposes.
3. All entries must be on the judging tables by 6:15 pm in order to be considered for a prize.
4. The categories available for entries are:
- Kid Made (Age 5-11): Must be made (measuring, mixing, etc.) completely by a student with the exception of handling hot or dangerous items.
- Parent Made: For the uber-competitive types
- All Hands on Deck: Each member of the family played an important role in the creation of the final product.
Ready to hang out with royalty? Click below to get registered today!