DATE: Friday, July 8th
TIME: 6-8 pm
WHERE: Grace Community Fellowship (989 Country Club Rd, Eugene)
WHO: Families of all ages
COST: $10/family (includes dinner of hamburgers/hot dogs/chips/drinks)
1. Each team must have of at least five players but can have no more than ten.
2. The day will include a short opening ceremony, four heats with different games, a final event for the whole team, and closing ceremony where awards will be distributed.
3. There is a Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal award for the top three winners of each game.
4. Each team receives 1000 points for each game in which they participate.
5. Gold is worth 3000, Silver is worth 2000, and Bronze is worth 1000 additional points.
6. Your team will be limited in points if you do not have someone on your team that meets the requirements to participate in games with age restrictions.
7. We will be providing hamburgers, hotdogs, and chips for dinner.
8. The final event is worth twice as many points but requires the entire team to participate and will be kept a secret until just before the start of the event.
9. The team with the best, most creative, matching uniform will receive 9,000 points.
GAMES (subject to change):
Egg Carry (Ages 2-4)
Crab Walk (Ages 5-7)
Oreo Walk (Ages 8-10)
Long Jump (Any Age)
Balance Beam (Ages 2-4)
Hula-hoop-a-thon (Ages 5-7)
High Jump (8-10)
30-Yard Sack Race Relay (Any Age)
Speed Ladder (Ages 2-4)
Limbo (Age 5-10)
Pool Noodle Javelin (Any Age)
Water Balloon Shot Put (Ages 4-7)
Water Bottle Flip Speed Challenge (Age 8-12)
Discus Toss (Any Age)
• Team Uniform (Gold, Silver, and Bronze are worth three times as many points)
• Final Team Event (Gold, Silver, and Bronze are worth three times as many points)
Ready to go for the gold? Click below to get registered today. But hurry! Registration closes on Thursday, July 7th.